Re: [RC] papers - Truman Prevatt

At the FL ag stop one time the guy actually came out to look at the horse and say our parrot in his cage on he back seat of the truck and told us we needed a health certificate for the parrot.  We acted dumb and said we had been taking that bird with us in the same spot for years and this was the first we had heard of it (and that is the truth). He sighed and said that in FL technically you need a health certificate for your dog but nobody enforces it.

That's the only time we have had any problems or comments on the bird. So better whatch your ducks :-).

Truman

Annie George wrote:
 about some people who get stopped all the time. And some never do. So it is just good horsemanship to have all your ducks in a row. Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge