[RC] Anyone know this OLD boy? - Angela and Ron Lewis

Hello everyone I just took in a pretty run down arab gelding that is supposed to be 27 and done lots of endurance.  This is what I know about him his name is SPOOK don't know if it is his real name or not, came in from Grass Valley california, he is a bay with star and one sock.  Anyone know this horse?  I know it is a long shot. Angela