[RC] papers - Annie George

I always have all my paper work in order. Always have. But I must say that in 40 years of hauling probably a zillion miles, and a jillion horses. I have never ever not one time been stopped by any kind of official asking to see my horses stuff. Of course at some state line stations like Truckee, and at Yuma, places like that,to get by,  yes. But never anywhere on the road. I hear about some people who get stopped all the time. And some never do. So it is just good horsemanship to have all your ducks in a row. Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge