[RC] Canadian Fires - rackinfool

Can anyone tell me where the fires are burning in Canada?

More specifically, I need to go to Cochrane, AB, in two weeks hauling my trailer to pick up a mare.

 I plan to go to Bonner's Ferry, ID. cross at Kingsgate then continue from there over the Crows Nest Pass and up to Cochrane.

Will I be able to get through on that route? Any help will be most appreciated.

amber

---

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here