[RC] Girth for a Sport Saddle - Betty Demar Mueller

I bought a sport saddle some time back and it came with a crappy girth.  I wonder why they sell such a good saddle with this inferior girth.

Any suggestions on where to get a good girth for this saddle.  I have never used it because of this crappy girth.  I would like a neoprene girth and would love to have suggestions on where to get a decent one.

Betty DeMar Mueller, Equine artist