RE: [RC] [RC] [RC] supracor - Kelly Lane

Hi Libby,

The pad springs back and doesn't stay into a depression. You can just feel those spots are definitely softer than the rest of the pad when you squeeze it. My chiropractor seemed rather unimpressed with the pad which was a bummer but I really didn't want to give up since it had many good reviews. And yes-the old saddle bridged and rubbed the loins. So-I can expect that the rest of the pad will soften up with time. And thanks for explaining the wrinkles I was starting to get. All good to know. Luckily, I keep the pad in a cool and dark locker or in the tack compartment of my trailer and spray it off after every use. I'll use it on my next few conditioning rides and hopefully all will go well. Thank you very much for your advice.

Kel