From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Deblyons54@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 10:38 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] wide saddle trees

A friend told me that Wintec offers an extra - extra wide bar for their gullet change system that is for draft horses and other wide loads. I have an extra wide but my mare is like a barrel and it will roll. I can't find extra extra wide from any of the usual Wintec sources. Anyone know where I can find one? Thanks