Re: [RC] Another LQ Question - Barbara McCrary

We didn't use any trim at all, just butted the plywood edges and attached with self-tapping screws.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 7:17 AM
Subject: [RC] Another LQ Question

I finally have my LQ insulated and ready to panel , going to pick up the paneling this afternoon in town . So many of you have been so helpful to me on this project I want to thank you and ask you another question  . What did you use for trim to cover the edges of paneling that was screwed to the ribs of the trailer ? Molding ?Rope? Any other ideas ?
                Drin Becker
                Mtn Region