[RC] [RC] XP 04 - crews - Karen

Hi Jonni --

well, I think you did a good job of describing
it!  I also know of a couple of people possibly willing to crew for
the right person.  I'm sure the good ones from last time are going
to be snatched up.  I keep waiting to hear how much Miranda goes for
on Ebay!! <vbg>.  (If anybody out there is available to
crew/drive, or wants to find a crew, email me and maybe I can match you
up)

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV