[RC] XP/ Long Riders - Annie George

if you ride 1000 miles on a
single equestrian journey, you can qualify for membership in the Long
Rider's Guild: <<<     Kewell! I didnt know that. Thanks for the links. I know I am really excited about doing this, Wish we were going today! I am getting a Hi Tie so I dont have to mess with corrals every day. And Karen I hear that you have a great bucket hanging system for your trailer so you dont really have to pack or unpack anything. Just park anb go ? Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge