Re: [RC] Endurance Saddles - Dianesvoice

I have been on a saddle odyssey for two months now. My 9yo purebred Arabian has a very short back.  I had a professional saddle fitter come out and take some measurements.  She brought several very expensive dressage saddles and none of them fit him. He is wide at the shoulder and narrow at the thoracic-lumbar junction.

Anyway he has changed so much my OF endurance cutback doesn't work now.  I have contacted Jeanneane @ gotreeless.com and she is sending me a torsion to demo this week.  I have been riding in a friends Bob Marshall which is somewhat comfortable but feels very wide to me after riding in a dressage seat for so many years. I have also contacted SR saddles upon recommendation of a couple friends.  Steve is sending me directions to see if he would even be able to build Dante a saddle that would fit him properly.
So more next week...