[RC] Endurance Saddles - Geri Pittman

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Tuend Treeless Saddles or the Torsion Treeless Saddles?  Both seem to be geared for endurance events and come with a lifetime warranty.  I just discovered these brands after looking at Synergistic, Marciante and Sharon Saare endurance models, all of which look very nice to me. I am interested in participating in 25 mile events and am looking for a lightweight saddle that I could use on multiple horses.  The Saare saddle (has tree) is noteably a quality saddle, but is customized for its owner and I am not sure will port to my other horse.  Synergistic (has tree) and Marciante (has tree) seem to focus ona centered riding position.

Any thoughts from more experienced riders would be appreciated.