[RC] buddy trouble - Annie George

You are getting some very good advice on this issue.    One thing I can add is that not 'if' but 'WHEN' you cut the cord you will have a good feeling of empowerment. You will grow allot in your self by doing it.  Taking controll of your life, your choices, and your path is one of the greatest personal growth things you can do for yourself.  I dont know how old you are, but regardless you will have a great sence of freedom and acomplishment WHEN you do. It will make you stronger to take controll of your riding situation.  I have never met a true endurance rider that was a 'follower'.  Get a truck! It is better to have your own rig to go in. Even the people who all live near eachother and all have trailers and trucks usualy go in their own rigs. It just works better. I ride alone all the time, no endurance riders close to me here. I go -do -ride -slow-fast-as I please.  It isn't so bad. Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge