Re: [RC] 100s vs 25s Both - Larry Miller

I ride because I love to wa-hoo down trail.  I love that extended trot.  I love the feel of a well conditioned horse.  I LOVE RIDING!.  Everything else is icing on the cake.  Give me a trail and I will give you a smile.  Go Truman go.  Very well said.  Jeanie