[RC] LDs - Larry Miller

Back to LDs eh?  Okay let's face it folks,  You ALL are going to get OLDER!  Failure is what one makes of it.  Sure I and my horse have failed to complete a ride, but then it becomes a learning experience as well as a failure.  I didn't do what I set out to do but I learned.   Yep, LDs are races for about half the entries.  That doesn't take away from the fact that others just go and ride it.  As I get older, you know I was going to get that in here somewhere, my feelings have gotten stronger about 25s.  25s are absolutely wonderful!  I get done earlier, it was easier on my body, I don't feel half bad when I am done, I have time to clean up, clean the horse up, and better yet I get to take a nap!  And the most important fact is this, I am STILL riding, seeing my friends, seeing old favorite trails, finding some new ones, making new friends, enjoying my horse, and supporting the sport..  I hope I am still riding when I am 80.  Maybe I will be reduced to 15s, but who cares?  I will still be in camp, I will still be on my horse, I will still be enjoying the sport that has meant so much to me thru the years.  Jeanie