[RC] Another Newbie - Suvut

Good Luck Patti!  I like your attitude.  Don't be shy around endurance riders.  They are a GREAT bunch of people and most are always willing to help a newbie.  I personally have initiated several newbies into this sport and it is always gratifying.

Feel free to contact me privately if you need any assistance.  (I read this forum on archive, so I don't have your e-mail address.)

Susan Vuturo -- long-time endurance rider (AERC #1108)