Re: [RC] [Guest] Bits - Ibiteraaarr

Maybe you folks need to stop squabbling for a second and try to figure out why
people are misinformed. I can't speak for anyone but myself so I won't try to
explain anyone else's theories about horses eating with bits or without. I WAS
TAUGHT by my previous long-time riding instructor that it was not acceptible to
let a horse eat with a bit in its mouth because it risked breaking the tack if
the horse decided to stop listening, but more importantly that it interfered
with the horse's ability to chew the food properly. The latter of those being
one of the predominant reasons I became interested in hackamores. Maybe this is
incorrect, maybe it's not. I don't really know, so if someone DOES, set the
record straight please and stop flaming each other for your different
practices. I'm sure I made a few enemies with this post, but for a helpful,
knowledgable group, you peeps seem to sling a lot of mud at each other. JMHO.

Regards,
Liz
?×?jjb±«®ø?z?Ä?Û«jw5ëa¶Úÿ0zwn­©Üzw­"wè®f­??Ï¢X?È8¬rV¢?êá¶Úÿ
0zwn­©Üzw­ý?yƦ¥+?±ÊâmïÔ?Ë?±Êâmèm¶?ÿÃ?Û«jw?ë®'^q©©þZ ¢v¬¥?xº'?©ÝF'^I§Þ