Re: [RC] Re: [RC] ? Disney and Hidalgo - Trailrite

In a message dated 7/22/2003 8:14:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, lbm@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Were they still saying it was a true story?

Linda B. Merims
lbm@xxxxxxxxx
Massachusetts, USA

You know, this is based on a ture story...it is a movie, and it is Hollywood.  Robin Hood was supposed to be based on a true story too.  We all knew where that went.  The movie is going to be great, so enjoy it for what it is...a Hollywood Movie.  Any horse movies is good for our horses.  After 100 years, humans have forgotten what a big role the horse had in our history.  The movie has been bumped to March opening date.  Tammy Robinson