Re: [RC] Normal,Gods & Generals, The Ring, and USAEvsUSET,... - superpat

.  And last but not least on this cold snowy day....   25's are pleasure    50's  are training  and 100's is endurance,   tom sites

OK I'll buy that. Of course that means that I have been spending the past eight or nine years training to do an endurance ride. Perhaps this year my horse will trust me enough to take me on one.....or.... I am destined to remain a "training rider" which suits me just fine. It is so much fun.
Pat