[RC] Normal,Gods & Generals, The Ring, and USAEvsUSET,... - goearth

Hello,  its warmed up to 17 so far today and its snowing and this winter is the opposite of the summer so i guess everything around here is pretty much normal.  The Premier of Gods and Generals people called me just now to see if i wanted to see it to the tune of 100$ down in Richmond along with the Governor and big shots.  So i said... "No its winter and i'll wait til it comes out on video."  The scene in the Twin Towers when the horses came charging into the group of people with spears was a neat scene i would have liked to have seen filmed.  Yes, i admit, i am a fan of The Ring.  The pity about the war between USAE and USET is they are both wasting money to the lawyers and my position on this battle has been stated before, but i'll say it again.  In my experiences with the 2 of them only USET gave me something in return, so i will always be on their side, even if it is the loosing side.  And last but not least on this cold snowy day....   25's are pleasure    50's  are training  and 100's is endurance,   tom sites