[RC] IntNewsGroup: Distance International Magazine Stallion Directory - Lori & Rick Stewart

Hi Lori,

I was wondering if you could post something on RideCamp for me please?
Distance International runs a Stallion Directory in the February issue, we have a whole lot of listings, complete with photograph of sports and endurance stallions available to mare owners.
We will be closing the list middle of next week, but I wondered if there was anyone on the list who might like to include their horse/s?
Especially as it is so much easier now to use chilled and frozen semen.
We do have horses listed from UK, Netherlands, Ireland, Spain, Belgium, France and Australia.

Anyone interested in listing their horse or stud, then they can get in touch with me direct and we can sort out the details. The service is free.
Thanks very much.

All best wishes
Cindy Russell
Editor, Distance International Magazine