[RC] new lows for ridecamp - Needstoride

No wonder there are so few people posting on ridecamp.  There are just a few who seem able to stick to the point of this forum.  This is dwindling to a few people who feel the need to post grander than life ride stories and then the people who have to stick up for them when they are flamed by the people who like to flame.  I am usually a lurker but today I am coming out to say "Where have the Pertinent topics gone?" Peggy Hogan, Ormond Beach, FL.

JPEG image