[RC] Good Luck - oddfarm

Like any sport you have to make your own luck. Nothing is handed to you.

Truman

True words, Truman. Some people can't stand for other people to have anything, even luck. Everyone is lucky to have opportunities in life, but not everyone will act on them. That is the part that is not handed to you.

You may be lucky to find that special horse. You may be lucky enough to have hours to ride and train. But you have to ride smart to get a BC.

I hope that if I am ever so envious and miserable, I will have the nerve to just shoot myself.

Of course, John may do that for me ;)

Off to ride the pioneer, WISH ME LUCK!

Lisa Salas, the Odd FArm
I know I have been very lucky and for that, I am thankful.