[RC] Looking For Gene Nance - rackinfool

Hello,

could someone please put either Gene Nance in touch with me or give me his phone number.

We did not have a chance to exchange phone numbers at the ride and I have some personal news to tell him that he was waiting for.

I need either an email address, preferred actually, or a phone, or someone can tell him to contact me. I do not want to put my phone number out on the list, so if anyone has a lead on how to contact Gene please email me privately.

thanks,
amber

---