Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] multiday "speeds" - Annie George

Oh Yea!! Like you and Howard dont! AG
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] multiday "speeds"

Didn't take you long to bite on that one. It's always a long night down here. We need something to enterain us. If we don't it is bad. On a slow night get ot go home early. These other guys my end up being shot. Gives one a whole new perspective on live and makes one happy that at the end of the day they can go home and ride their horse.

But keep up the heat on Bob - he deserves it:-).

Regards
Truman

Annie George wrote:
oxymorons.................Haa Haa Haa Very funny! Speaking of Morons........ You guys just keep digging your grave a little deeper dontcha?!  We wimmen understand that the more fearful the male becomes the more he chatters about nothing. Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge