[RC] for Mary Orosz - Karen Bratcher

Already deleted my digest with your post in it so don't have your email.  Write me -- I'm in Athol :-)  Would love to check out your trails.  I usually just ride from home, Round Mountain is 4 miles away, or often on Sundays I meet a friend who lives at the base of Canfield Mountain and we do about a 10 mile loop there.  Nice climb but only one water point, at the beginning.  May be going to Peewee Creek above Priest River this weekend -- nice loop (14 miles maybe??) with water tanks along the way.

Karen Bratcher