[RC] Off to JDs NightRide - Roger Rittenhouse

Continuing on with the LD adventures, we head out on Fri for the nightride
in Patrick Sc Sandhills. Figure all he needs is 25 miles at night.
Did a short ride  one evening last week . Left at 830 returned at  945, did
OK for his first night ride in the woods. At least JDs ride will be bright
hard pack WIDE sand roads. I think in company he will do OK.
Now just to ride with those who  will keep the lights OFF. Trail will be
marked with glo sticks. Dont think we will need any lights.
I have a very soft LED light if one is needed.
I have ridden many miles at night, so all I need to do is help the horse
manage it. The moon is full and no rain.
Should be fun.

For the SE riders - I will have some stuff, The elytes LYTENOW are in the
fridge keeping cool and will be in a cooler under ice packs, so we should
not have to worry about a bad batch. I figure since ole Truman trashed the
stuff, or at least made it suspect of causing a problem, sales at  rides of
this stuff will be way down.
Means I dont have to carry as much to the rides?? Have LOTS of PERFWIN-
never had a bad batch

I think with the heat etc it is best to go over on Fri, let him tank up on
Sat, do a short easy walk about and be ready for a good ride. This one will
be a just a get around ride. Get back soon enough to sit around and enjoy
some beer and cheer on the 50 milers.
AND think about the Tevis riders... I wish them all a grand and safe ride

Roger R

V-MAX Equine HRM
Equine Performance Technology
800 655 8629  423 253 3882 Phone or Fax