[RC] All Terrain boots - Tedebra1

I ordered a pair to fit my normal size 8.  They were way too big.  But they seemed very comfortable.  I have returned them for a 7!/2 and am still waiting.

The sales person I spoke to about the returns said the boots were running about a half size too large.  It would have been nice if they could have informed us of this info upon making the intital order.  Oh well, what's another $16.00 in shipping!

Debra