[RC] Stallion at the red Rock ride - Carizima

I wonder if anyone knows a stallion I have seen twice now , at the Rides of March and again today at the Red Rock ride . I think he must live in Nevada . He is a bright chestnut with lots of white - blaze, high white stockings he looks to be about 14.3 -15 hands .  He is very attractive . Both times I've seen him I wasn't able to talk with his owner/rider . If anyone knows the horse I mean from this vague description - please email me . Thanks

Valerie