    From: Ag47xAu49@xxxxxxx <mailto:Ag47xAu49@xxxxxxx>
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 7:00 AM
    Subject: [RC] Remote dog collar

Put the collar on your arm first, then test it. I used one on my
shepard when she would run the pony. I was told to make sure she
was corrected the first time, make sure the pulse was strong
enought to get her attention. It did. She yelped for at least 30
seconds. I felt horrible. It stopped her from running the pony,
putting him through a fence or getting her head kicked in. For
other correction, trying to eat other dogs, I made sure the shock
was much less, just enought for a reminding tickle. Beccy

-- Bette Lamore Whispering Oaks Arabians Home of 16.2h TLA Halynov who lives on through his legacy Hal's Riverdance! http://www.arabiansporthorse.com

Always remember: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." (George Carlin)