[RC] Remote dog collar - Ag47xAu49

Put the collar on your arm first, then test it. I used one on my shepard when she would run the pony. I was told to make sure she was corrected the first time, make sure the pulse was strong enought to get her attention. It did. She yelped for at least 30 seconds. I felt horrible. It stopped her from running the pony, putting him through a fence or getting her head kicked in. For other correction, trying to eat other dogs, I made sure the shock was much less, just enought for a reminding tickle. Beccy