[RC] Arab Gelding Zephyr - ALISON MUELLER

Well I hate to do this, but the person that was supposed to be buying some of my horses end of this week is backing out of his contract.  So I'm up to my eyeballs in horses.  Remember me telling you about the arab I adopted???  Well I need to find him a new home.  I have spent $250 on him in vet bills and would like to re-coop that.....but....the most important is a good home.  He is current on all shots (he received 2 boosters of everything so he is good to go), current neg. coggins, had his teeth floated.  He does have issues.  He has been abused and is still scared of everything.  BUT he has NEVER tried to bite or kick.  He will stand tied.  He is hard to catch in the pasture, but no problem just opening the gate and he will walk right into the barn.  And no problems in the stall either.  I do not have his papers, but he is full blood.  Chest with just a blaze.  He is about 14.1 hands and has a beautiful floating trot.  His reg. name is Sinsinatti Zephyr AHR #561741.

If anyone is interested please email me privately.  I can give more info and pictures.  I am located just east of Dallas, TX (about 30 miles east).

Alison Mueller  972-636-2809
Lochwood Acres
8319 County Rd 2418
Royse City, TX 75189