Re: [RC] Last thing on Hopkins! - FancyNite

In a message dated 06/24/2003 12:17:35 PM Central Daylight Time, mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Julie and I did NOT get lost...we only went off trail for maybe a half mile (following the tracks from someone else's mistake before us I might add!) and we missed the plate because the sunshine made funny dappled shadows on it and made it LOOK like it was directing us straight ahead!!  And we were probably talking too much, too.  :)  (About you, I am sure!).  :)  When I realized what had happened I knew where we were so we weren't technically LOST.  :)  So there!!!

Excuses, Excuses... HOW FUNNY!!!!!   Mom neglected to tell me that!  ROFL  I guess I forgot to tell you... My Mom is directionally challenged!    (Just kidding Mom!!)

I am sure you WERE talking about me... Which would explain that darn itch in my ear... here I thought it was SAND!  (rofl)

Oh, Moms last name is Powell..... Julie Powell (007) lol  She had fun riding with you too!

Take care,
Jinn