From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ed Kilpatrick
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 2:27 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] trailer ties

annie, i use the spring ties(from equestrian safety products).  they work great, have two of them.  the horses are able to lie down to sleep, move about very freely and the heavy duty spring eliminates any bumping noises from the horse moving about.  the tether line that comes with it has a heavy plastic buckle which serves as the "safety link".  if something happens, i.e. the horse gets tangled, the plastic buckle will break and he can get loose.  i have used them for nearly two years and have not had a horse get tangled yet.   ed