Re: [RC] Horse Age Poll - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 6/20/2003 9:24:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, jruprecht@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

There were a lot of 20 and older horses doing the Cooly Ranch Ride, lots of 15 to 20 year olds also.  Your survey did not give us a chance to show this nor did it give us a chance to show that we are riding a number of horses, of varying ages.

Since so few people responded to the survey, its hard to really gather meaningful information from it.  I think another question to add to the survey would be "do you intend to top ten on the LDs you enter?" (or something of that sort).  Just asking what age horse you are riding doesn't really tell us much. The people who are riding 4 year olds and racing them are probably not going to answer this type of survey anyway.

Sylvia