[RC] newbie - R & S Machine

I have not been to an endurance ride in 15 yrs. and the last one I was at, I was still a junior.  I have a young horse I'm starting this year and am planning on going to the Trough Creek Valley USA East Benefit Ride on July 12, in PA.  If anyone is planning on riding the 25 miler at this ride and plans on going slow, and wants a riding partner, please let me know.  I'm concerned about not being able to judge our pace correctly and moving too fast for her first ride.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated also.

Kimberly Couch