[RC] Stallions - Libby & Quentin Llop

We do commercial carriage work and for seven years our wedding pair was a Thoroughbred stallion and mare. They were by the same sire and quite well matched, getting them to drive together was not much problem, but they had to ride in the same compartment of the stock trailer. The carriage went in the other compartment. In the beginning we loaded him first (he would be unlikely to kick her), with a muzzle on so they wouldn't play bitey games and Drove. After a few years we could hang a hay net between them and go out to dinner on the way home from a wedding. The best times were when she was in heat , because they would stand quietly anywhere. The worst were when she was out and got witchy (kicked over the pole once) if he even glanced at her. BTW he sired 67 foals.   Libby