Re: [RC] Exhaust Brake - Merryben

mb, where did you get your brake system and what did it cost, if you don't mind my asking. I take it you have an automatic transmision?

I got mine at Coast Fuel Injection in San Jose.  They are the greatest.  They did the Banks Turbo on my old Ford which is still running and they did the Turbo and the engine brake on my Dodge.

Actually, it is a stick with 5 forward speeds.

Someone asked me recently and I looked it up and think it was around $1500 or so, maybe a little more.  I can look at the bill again if you are really interested.....mb