[RC] Electrolytes for people - Vchorsegal

I sell Gookinaid, a great electrolyte powder that comes in fruit punch, orange, lemonade, and citus-( minimal flavor & sugar).  It has been around for over 30 years, and I have never felt better during and after rides!  This product goes right into your system- no upset stomach, and is tasty and economical.  A $12 tub makes up 5 gallons.  Email me privately if you need more information.  - Heidi Helly