Re: [RC] Fw: [AERC-Members] Horse Identification - Heidi Smith

I was being facetious, actually.  I really think this issue is a non-starter.  And you're absolutely right--if you're running up front, the competition knows your horse anyway.

Heidi

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Fw: [AERC-Members] Horse Identification

In a message dated 6/15/2003 11:29:38 PM Central Daylight Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I suppose we could go to chestnut prints if we REALLY thought it necessary....

I don't think it is necessary and I would not do it probably.  God, I have 7 horses now and who knows how many I will end up with......People cheat all the time on trail cutting, best condition and probably ringers.  I think most of the people who are actually competing, know exactly which horse the competition is riding......mb