Re: [RC] recipe for human electrolytes? - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

I know that here in Egypt there are small sachets of electrolyte readily available in pharmacies for infants with diarrhea. This is roughly the same recipe. The orange juice is there for the potassium. You may be able to pick up some of these infant electrolytes in a drug store, but I don't know if they would be prescription or not. Nothing is here. It tastes pretty foul but does the job. We use them for everything...dogs, cats, humans, horses...whatever.

Maryanne
Cairo, Egypt