[RC] was Stallions now bad behavior at checks - Tina Hicks

You know, when I was at Chicken Chase there was a horse who was so poorly
behaved the owner had to ear-twitch him for the vet to finish the exam :(
The vet didn't even make any comments to the owner about the behavior.

If those horses were pulled a time or two for obnoxious behavior their
owners would either put some time into basic handling skills or leave the
sport and quit endangering everyone around them.

Tina

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 JANUSTUDIO@xxxxxx