Re: [RC] Stallions - Heidi Smith

>When I say Denise's horse was noisy, it was whenever he couldn't see anyone else. He always appeared to do exactly as asked.

That is still an indicator that the horse's mind is not entirely on the rider--be it a stallion, a mare, or a gelding.  Stallions aren't the only ones that call when no one is around--they just tend to be the ones where people blow it off as "oh, that's natural for a stallion" where they would make the effort to school a mare or a gelding through it.  Stallions should be schooled through it as well.

Heidi