[RC] Being Pulled (Not an Endurance Rider....) - FancyNite

In a message dated 06/09/2003 8:01:26 PM Central Daylight Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I think what the comment meant  as stated in the Kenny Rogers
song, "...  you have to know when to hold, you have to know when to fold
em......."  Just as the gambler had to be in tune with the game, the
endurance rider has to be in tune with his horse. Some times you will
need to pull.

Truman....

That is PERFECT!  Although I like to say...
"Sometimes you're the windshield.... Sometimes you're the Bug!" or
"Sometimes you're the Louisville Slugger.... Sometimes you're the Ball!"
LOL... ( the song is called "The Bug"... by Mary Chapin Carpenter)

We riders are very blessed to have these wonderful athletic horses!  So when there is a need to pull... We should never second guess!  I have had to pull, hurts like crazy but as they say "Shit happens"!  My horse didn't care at all!

Thanks Truman!
Jinnifer Plummer