Re: [RC] Pyramid Ride Story - Maggie Mieske

Alicia,
That was Malik and I riding part of the way with you in the beginning.  You shouldn't have been scared of either of us.  :)  Though you should always respect the presence of stallions, you should never have to feel afraid.  Malik is pretty harmless though when he gets wound up he does tend to sound a little like a freight train coming down the track!  :)  My apologies if we made you uncomfortable.  I can understand after the antics of the other stallion on the ride why some people are afraid or nervous.  If you want to know the truth, I am afraid of the MARES!!!  :)  Well, some of them anyway!!!  Malik is, too...he is at home in his pasture with his harem (which is two mares, one bred and the other with his colt at her side) and I can tell you he has a healthy respect for them!!!
Maggie