Re: [RC] OT what to do with the horse droppings? - Annie George

Hummm, certinaly something we need to find out about. Just because one horse died, or one horse lived to be old isnt enough.  Sunday is not the best day to find people. But I will work on it this next week, and report to the list anything I find out. I do know that some people free feed it, and I have seen some horses eating allot more of it that I personaly thought they needed. Who knows, I just do know that when I fed that Ray-bon, it was nasty stuff. I couldnt help but feel like I was feeding poision. Well it is poision. Its sometimes not easy to know what to do. Maybee flies arn't so bad after all. Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] OT what to do with the horse droppings?

Just went through about twenty different nutrition references in my library,
including all the homeopathic and TCM texts and couldn't find anything.
Only discussion I found was in a natural vet med text that talked about
using it sprinkled on carpeting against fleas, but warned it was irritating
to respiratory tracts, which we already knew.  No studies.