Fw: Re: [RC] Fw: Horse Stolen at Lancaster Rodeo - Kathie Ford

I got this from my neighbor who is vice-pres. of our GCTC club in Grass Valley.  Anyway, since ridecamp goes all over the place I thought this might help find this horse.

Thanks, kathie

----- Original Message -----
From: Irv Mazur
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 9:50 AM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: Fw: Re: Fw: Horse Stolen at Lancaster Rodeo

-----
Subject: SPAM: Re: Fw: Horse Stolen at Lancaster Rodeo

Hello all,  I received this from a Gymkhana member this morning and I'm willing to pass it on in the hopes that email can outrun thieves.
Charlea

Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 8:21 PM

Subject: Bull Dogging Horse Stolen in California

Please pass this on and help get the word out.

At the Lancaster Rodeo on May 31st, Chad Krainock's steer wrestling horse "Scorpion" was stolen during Saturday nights' performance.

Scorpion is a bay gelding, 13 years old, stands about 15.1 hands, and weighs approximately 1,100 pounds. He has a bump on his nose from a tie-down and a dime sized white spot just above his coronet band on a hind foot and has a long black mane, tail & forelock.

The horse was was last seen tied to a trailer near the breezeway barn in the back of the Antelope Valley Fairgrounds between 9-9:30 p.m.  He was tied to the trailer with a red nylon halter with a white nylon lead rope. The halter is also missing.  Someone broke through the locked back gates to get the horse.

If you have ANY information, please contact the Lancaster Sheriffs Department in Calif. at  (661) 948-8466,  or Chad can be reached at (805) 610-6018.

Thanks for getting this out and lets see if we can help Chad get Scorpion back.