Re: [RC] Proud Flesh - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

I've used emu oil on myself for a very nasty scar on my face with excellent results. Also on my horses, although A&D ointment is cheaper and seems to work almost as well. I keep stocks of Vitamin E, Emu oil and Vitamin E on hand for various holes in bodies. Six horses, 11 dogs, 2 cats, 6 parrots and a tendency to forget that my own body is frail make this a Very Good Idea.

Maryanne
Cairo, Egypt