[RC] Proud Flesh - Mary Orosz

I just bought a really sweet 4 year old mustang last week.  She caught a hind leg in a wire a couple months ago before I bought her and the wouln was not taken care of properly.  She has a lot of scar tissue and proud flesh.  So far it has not broken open but the vet said that can be a problem with old wounds like this.  He said to try something like vitamin e to soften it so I ordered some emu oil.  It hasn’t come yet so I don’t know whether it will work or not, but I was wondering if I should have it cut out. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks - Mary