Re: [RC] What is white and red and black all over? Hint: it's not what you think! - Sullivan

I just spent 5 hours scrubbing the dead, icky, bloody bodies of 10,000,000,000,000 bugs off the front of my month-old white-painted aluminum horse trailer.
There MUST be something I can put on the trailer now that it is clean, to help prevent bug guts from adhering themselves SO PERMENANTLY to my prized possession.  I can't do this every time I use my trailer during bug season!
 Is there anything else I can do????

*Hate to say it,but best thing I can think of is a good dose of paint remover....strip it down to bare aluminum and never have to worry about dirty or scratched paint.

Honestly, my trailer is a stock aluminum, with the sides consisting of pretty thick al bars.  One of the main reasons I spend the big bucks for alumimim was there was no darn paint to worry about, I have had several horses pull back and then go forward and slam steel-shod feet down the side and you would never know it.

I have an extremely busy life, with horses to ride, no time to wash trailers or worry about scratched or buggy paint....

Karen